Friday, August 8, 2008

Going Single

I don't know about you, but I hit mid-summer and the motivation to strap on the heart rate monitor and crank up the hill in carefully selected heart rate zone to achieve a good metabolic rate for my training ride. It's not that I'm not psyched for a little raging and elevated pulse, it just takes something more. So I decided that those 27 gears offer to much opportunity for slacking off and went for the single speed. The single speed and I have been friends for a long time but were forced apart for "more serious training". But were back now. 


So if your feeling a little tired trade those 27 gears and protein shake in for the single speed and a post ride PBR.



Two cyclists were killed this week in Colorado Springs because of a careless motorist. Please drive and ride safe.

Ride
Mitch Hoke

No comments: