Monday, August 16, 2010

Bike Raffle

Hey everyone, Evergreen Bicycle Outfitters is helping me raise money to go to the 2010 UCI Mountain Bike World Championships. We are raffling a sweet Cruiser. Tickets are 10 dollars and you can sign up on the internet with a credit card or you Paypal by clicking on the donate button to the right. To be entered into the raffle you must donate 10 dollars or more and leave me your email and phone number. If you want to donate more, like over 100 $ I will try to get you a US National Team jersey like the one I am wearing in the picture below at the 2010 Offenburg World Cup

Also plan on coming out the Evergreen Bicycle Outfitters on a undetermined time this weekend for some libations and frame toss contests.


Me on the Drift 3 that could be Yours


Offenburg World Cup and a US National Team Jersey that could be Yours


Thanks and look for more updates from the Windham World Cup on August 28th and the 2010 U23 UCI Mountain Bike World Championships on September 4th from Monte Sainte Anne in Quebec Canada.

Mitch

1 comment:

aarongrey112 said...

Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible if I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com