Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Off to California Once More

My traveling hiatus was very nice. But tommorow i will be joining travelers in the sky heading for the sunny Sea Otter. Should be pretty fun but i think alot of people are skipping it this year. The Big Care Bear is heading to Brussels for a little WC Houfalizel action. He said its been raining alot there so it should be fun and muddy.

I had pretty succsesful opening MSC weekend. Big Mike and the rest of the MSC guys put together some really fun course even if the XC took less then hour and ten minutes. The High Lite of the trip was heckeling Kelli Emmit on the Podium. Somehow me and Fuentes both yelled "Shows us the Tat" at the same time. And we were standing right infront of Kelli's mom.


Well I have new hair cut now and white bar tape.


A guy saw me riding my fixie and asked what was the advantage. I didn't know what to say.

AH BOB SAGET
mitch Hoke

2 comments:

Press Forward PR said...

I'll show you an advantage.

Anonymous said...

Pretentiousness.