Friday, April 18, 2008

Sea Outer

The great thing about the Sea Otter is that its the biggest race in the US with out the biggest racers. All the big guns are getting ready for Houfabike. The other thing the Sea Otter is lacking this year is an event staff with any knowledge of what is going on. I was trying to ask where the XC was and the staff pointed me every direction in the venue and none of them led to the race course.

So to say the least it took me a while to find the XC course. When I found it i managed to meet up with some more confused people. This couple asked me as i was riding bye if i knew where the start of the "Super Dizzle" was. I didn't know we were calling it that now.

In the last 24 hours i have managed to finish an entire jar of nutella. Thats like 1900 calories. It makes me feel blessed. Some people are not even allowed to eat that many calories in a day. I get to eat that much just snacking.

Maybe tomorow i will take a picture of the sun setting over the ocean or somthing and leave people with inspirational quote.

But here is what logging to much car time does to my hair

Ride
Mitch Hoke

1 comment:

Mike said...

dude. so at least you beat ned overend, one of the best ever....ok he's at least 50 something, but still.....mike stoll